We are Hiring!!
Our school will begin in-person classes on January 9th, 2023, so we are urgently recruiting teachers who are able to travel to Myanmar. We came across your CV on jobnet.com and are wondering if you’d be interested in the following roles. Being on board with you makes us happy!
MYP Coordinator – 1 Post
PYP Coordinator – 1 Post
MYP (Middle Year Programme) Teachers – 4 Posts
PYP (Primary Year Programme) Teachers – 6 Posts
- Unit of Inquiry
Educate students by planning and developing courses of study consistent with the IB curriculum guidelines
- Develop and present lessons using various techniques, including lectures, group discussions, projects, exhibits, field trips, audiovisual and library resources, computers, and the internet.
- Attend and participate in all school functions, and staff meetings as requested
- Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by administrative regulations
- Prepare teaching materials for class activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
If you are someone who encompasses all of the above quality and more, apply now by emailing or posting your resume before December 16, 2022.
Aei Mon Kyaw
WhatsApp: +95 9975834540
Khin Yee Mon Lwin
WhatsApp: +95 9969899983
Assistant Admission Officer
WhatsApp: +95 9401274458